U P D A T E S & I N T R O || Rising from the Dead. Yet again.

I've had this blog for years but never did much with it. Originally, I wanted to do reviews on a lot of things if I remember correctly, but now... not so much. I might try at it again. I don't really know why I never did anything on here. Perhaps I wasn't into blogging as much as I am now when I was younger. Perhaps I'm not quite the one to really muse on about my thoughts and such.

Like with everything I do, things will be sporadic here to say the least. I won't even know what I'll be doing with this for a while, so expect odd tidbits here and there.

I should be writing my essay on descriptive and exposition elements within Dickens' 'Great Expectations' right now.

I'm quite the procrastinator as well.

I suppose I should do a quick intro of myself while I'm at it.
 ---
*updated June 2015

I’m Del.

I'm twenty.

I’m currently a third year at university, studying Creative and Professional Writing; minoring in graphic design. I’m surprised that I don’t need prescription glasses yet to fit in with everyone else in my course. I’M KIDDING.
I don't have definite future plan goals which is odd since all I do is worry over the future. I hope to possibly work in the publishing industry one day or as a book cover designer or tutor or full-time angst cake over my trash children characters.

I just hope that whatever I end up doing with my life I am at least happy and not broke.

This has been a shitty intro post after having this blog for 5+ years and doing nothing with it until now.

- Del

Comments

Popular Posts