M U S I N G S || GOODBYE WINTER (+ winter music mix)

I can't wait to see the jacarandas bloom soon this season; pockets of purple amongst the green. However, it just reminds me that it's assessment time, and that there will be no sleep for (roughly) another two month. Yay.

I tend to make playlists to get me through the months or the seasons, and to make me mildly sane while studying. So, here's a playlist of selected songs I replayed to death during winter (because if i were to add the rest of it, it'll be hella long):




vol. i- a mix to warm your soul (maybe) but not your room because that’s not how music works
1. until the night is over - timber timbre || 2. winter - daughter || 3. shelcha - yael naim || 4. silent storm - carl espen || 5. brooklyn - woodkid || 6. ribs - lorde || 7. sweater weather - the neighbourhood || 8. sleep baby sleep - broods || 9. pontoon - emma louise || 10. MS - alt-j || 11. harlem - cathedrals
 ---

 

vol. ii- chill music for your winter chills

1. intro (long version) - the xx || 2. forgiveness (moonkay remix) - spazzkid || 3. view of a burning city - the appleseed cast || 4. leaving - koda || 5. interlude - london grammar || 6. blueberry tree, pt. 3 - husky rescue || 7. hung on tight (fractures remix) - snakadaktal || 8. when you sleep (the anters cover) - my bloody valentine || 9. lost track of time - mtns || 10. electric feel (henry green cover) - mgmt || 11. your hand in mine - explosions in the sky|| 12. devotion (astronautica remix) - jessie ware
---
You can check out my other mixes over on my 8tracks if you're curious as to what my music tastes are (spoiler: generally a lot of chill pop at this moment. I'm wondering if I should make a heavy rock mix though... Thoughts?)

Well, I should stop procrastinating now, and get back to studying.

Later~

- Del

Comments

Popular Posts