U P D A T E S || SO CLOSE I CAN ALMOST TASTE IT

Sometimes I think to myself, "Maybe you should give up on the whole blogging thing because you have no such thing as consistency". Then I tell myself, "stfu i do what i want".

Again, I've been away studying and working. Oh, and interning. In the down time I wasn't doing any of those things, I'd try to catch up on much needed sleep or finish a book or have a life outside my room. However, I'm graduating this year. I just finished my last exam. I will be free. For real this time.


So, maybe I'll come back to this. Maybe I'll actually review something for one. Maybe I'll start seriously thinking about my future now that I'll join the post-grad life. It's bittersweet, but I'm ready to leave uni. Be gone, ye wretched hell hole.


Watch this space. Or not.


- Del

Comments

Popular Posts