Another Introduction (but serious this time)

This is not the first time I've started a blog. In fact, I've had one since 2014 but had always struggled to be consistent. Maybe it was the uni stress, a general lack of know-how and motivation, and being lost. 

There was 1 thing that was consistent though: my on-and-off love affair with writing (because LBR everyone is self-critical to a certain extent). And how I consistently abandoned the blog, promised to re-start it and never did. Until now.

So, what's the whole point of me starting a blog in this heavy social media, influencer, blogger landscape? Because I know for sure I'm not a beauty/ fitstpo/ lifestyle/ positivity kind of gal. What do I have to offer to the mix? Well, my shining personality  duh

I'm kidding.

It's my opinionated thoughts on stuff, my day adventures, recipes, and crafty projects that I rarely finish. Also, this blog will be another creative outlet from my 9-5 job. Also also, an insight on interior trends whenever I feel like talking about it. But I'll mostly cover reviews and post the occasional observational rants.

Real talk here. Now that I'm older, I feel much more more determined to just fucking do this. I've made and had enough of excuses.

Let's rip the band-aid and do it.


Shout out to possibly the only person reading this. You're a gem. Hope you like nonsensical, useless musings about my interests.

Until next time. Stay golden, ya nerds.

- Del

Comments

Popular Posts